PROJECT VALIMAI THAMIZHACHI:
In nurturing girl children and women in South Chennai Parliamentary Constituency, in association with Rotary Club of Chennai Spotlight of Dist.3232 and ELTAI (English Learning Teachers Association of India), Anemia Eradication Program was introduced on 24.06.2022. This pilot project mainly focused on eradicating an anemia that is acting as barrier to cognitive skills and acquisition of knowledge. The project’s goal is to hold frequent medical camps at schools and primary health centres in South Chennai, specifically for women, to identify if they are anemic.
This project would also teach English to the needy and develop English training centres in South Chennai. The list of activities done under Valimai Thamizhachi are follows:
1. On 20.08.2022, the Valimai Thamizhachi was officially launched at IIT Madras, Guindy by organizers ELTAI, Rotary Club of Chennai 3232 Spotlight.
2. On 26.11.2022, as a part of this project I along with Shozhinganallur MLA Thiru. Aravind Ramesh inaugurated Free Health Checkup Camp at Advent Christian
Middle School, Injambakkam. This was one of the first camps conducted for the constituents to eradicate anemia.
3. As a part of this project, an International Conference was conducted in association with Ethiraj College for Women and ESN Publications in collaboration with IDM International University, Sharjah, UAE on 22.01.2023, in which I was Guest of Honor and addressed a group of people about Valimai Thamizhachi and its impact at the constituency level.
4. I was invited as the Chief Guest at the UAE International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research and Innovation and Awards 2023 in Dubai on 22.01.2023
as part of this project.
5. On 11.02.2023, inaugurated the Mega Job Fair at Shozhinganallur – Kannagi Nagar organized by the Rotary Club of Chennai 3232 Spotlight, Magic Bus Foundation, Equitas Development Initiatives Trust, EXNORA and hope foundation. This event had the highest turnout of youth with 50% receiving the job confirmation letters.